You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 15 Pro Max Buffering/lag

My brand new iPhone 15 Pro Max buffers and/or lags whenever I open an app. It also lags when I’m trying to type into a search bar

iPhone 8, iOS 16

Posted on Jan 29, 2024 6:31 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 30, 2024 12:31 PM

My iPhone 15 pro has a ton of storage remaining yet it still lags or buffers when I attempt to watch a video and that’s just one of the many issuse this phone has . I have Apple phones for 15 years and have generally had good success but the last phone which was an iPhone 12 and this phone the iPhone 15 Pro have been the worst phones I’ve ever owned I honestly could go down to the store and purchase a phone for $50 and it would be a better phone and more productive than this phone

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 30, 2024 12:31 PM in response to Coach1eye

My iPhone 15 pro has a ton of storage remaining yet it still lags or buffers when I attempt to watch a video and that’s just one of the many issuse this phone has . I have Apple phones for 15 years and have generally had good success but the last phone which was an iPhone 12 and this phone the iPhone 15 Pro have been the worst phones I’ve ever owned I honestly could go down to the store and purchase a phone for $50 and it would be a better phone and more productive than this phone

Jan 29, 2024 6:36 AM in response to Coach1eye

If you have not updated your iPhone, first update to the latest iOS 17 version. Otherwise,

1. Restart your iPhone
  2. Remove all apps running in the background
  3. Delete unnecessary apps and large files
  4. If nothing works, factory reset your iPhone. Go to Settings > General > Transfer or Reset iPhone > Erase All Content and Settings.

I hope the solution helps

iPhone 15 Pro Max Buffering/lag

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.