You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Battery of iPhone 7 with ios 15.8.1 drains so fast within 10-15 minutes (10-15%)

i have just purchased a secondhand iphone 7. the battery has already been replaced before i bought it so it's at 100% health. however, the battery drains so fast with little use. i checked in the battery section and seeing that apps are only being used for minutes at a time, yet the battery drops way too much, way too quickly.

i get that it's an old phone. but i wasn't expecting it would be this bad. does anyone know what to do?

iPhone 7

Posted on Jan 31, 2024 1:10 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 25, 2024 8:58 AM

I’m having the same issue. I just forced a restart and my meter jumped to 93%, which is where I would have expected to be. Does anyone else think this is a bug with the meter rather than a draining battery?

Similar questions

3 replies

Jan 31, 2024 5:26 PM in response to Ingo2711

Okay so weird thing is, the Battery Usage info is just a "-". i've force restarted the phone but it's not showing. below is a screenshot of the battery usage on the same day i've screenshotted the first image. Though actually, the whole Battery Usage information is just "-" for the whole day. any idea why this is happening?

And i have no idea where the battery was replaced. got this phone from an online store that accepts and reselss a bunch of secondhand phones.

Battery of iPhone 7 with ios 15.8.1 drains so fast within 10-15 minutes (10-15%)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.