You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My continuity Camera shows a black screen in my software on my mac Studio m2.

I am on Mac Sonoma 14.3 with Mac Studio when I try to connect my continuity camera to my streaming software the camera shows a black screen with no image. this just started with the new 14.3 update Help.

Mac Studio, macOS 14.3

Posted on Feb 2, 2024 6:38 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 28, 2024 12:13 PM

UPDATE! Solved! I fixed the issue by turning off Firewall on Mac and rebooting iPhone and Mac right after.

Then I turned Firewall on back again but continuity camera remained working properly.

Hope this could help.

Similar questions

11 replies

Feb 11, 2024 8:38 AM in response to Grant Bennet-Alder

Yes, I am on a Mac Studio with 32gig mem. and 512 gig internal SSD. The iPhone is the new 15 Pro Max. I have jumped through every hoop I can find with no luck. What I need to know is every setting in my iPhone and on my Mac that I need to set it up. Nowhere can I find that info and what is there on video is just the basics claiming do this and it will work. NOPE, I spent all this money on a new phone and the last update to the phone made it useless 17.4 ios.

My continuity Camera shows a black screen in my software on my mac Studio m2.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.