You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I find the UDID of my Apple Vision Pro?

Apple Vision Pro

Posted on Feb 3, 2024 8:19 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 5, 2024 5:43 PM

This is definitely needed for ad-hoc distribution. I would like my internal team to QA our app originally designed for the iPad. This doesn't seem to be possible through TestFlight without making your app available do download to Apple Vision Pro for all clients which is what we don't want. Any advice on getting the AVP UDID?

9 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 5, 2024 5:43 PM in response to Captain Lardnicus

This is definitely needed for ad-hoc distribution. I would like my internal team to QA our app originally designed for the iPad. This doesn't seem to be possible through TestFlight without making your app available do download to Apple Vision Pro for all clients which is what we don't want. Any advice on getting the AVP UDID?

Feb 14, 2024 11:21 AM in response to Captain Lardnicus

I also can't find UDID on my Apple Vision Pro and therefore unable to register a device and complete my build.

Why does Apple make this so hard if it's a requirement to register? It's hard enough on iOS - have to go to settings and then click 2 times on the serial number to get UDID, totally undiscoverable. Why not just make it a visible field in settings? Either that or remove it as a registration requirement.

Apple, help please!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.