You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Spatial Video shot on iPhone 15 won't play on Vision Pro

If I take a spatial video on my iPhone 15 Pro, it syncs to my Vision Pro through iCloud and it won’t play. The thumbnail looks right. When I select the video a blurry version of the thumbnail loads and I get a spinning wheel. Same with every spatial video I shoot on iPhone. Spatial video shot on the Vision Pro looks great. Regular video shot on the iPhone works fine. I am up to date on both devices. Reset settings on both devices. No change. If I shoot a spatial video on my iPhone, email the spatial video to myself, and then save the file on my Vision Pro, it works. So the file is ok, it seems to be that iCloud breaks the file when it syncs. Any ideas?

Apple Vision Pro

Posted on Feb 4, 2024 1:05 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 4, 2024 2:59 PM

Experiencing the exact same issue. Updated Vision Pro to software 1.02 and then completely wiped the device and reinstalled everything (without a cloud backup). Still cannot watch any Spatial Videos shot on iPhone 15 Pro Max. Just stuck in the perpetual wheel spinning...

Similar questions

8 replies

Feb 27, 2024 10:09 AM in response to ToddBrabander

Spatial videos sync to all your devices where you’re signed in with the same Apple ID and have iCloud Photos turned on.. Ypu don’t need to email it to yourself. I would skip that part in case it’s reformatting it. Look in photos - Spatial Videos on your Vision Pro.

View photos and videos in Photos on Apple Vision Pro - Apple Support

Record spatial videos for Apple Vision Pro with your iPhone camera

Spatial Video shot on iPhone 15 won't play on Vision Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.