You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Vision Pro taking a long time to turn on

It takes forever to turn on the Apple Vision Pro…..sometimes more than 5 minutes. Why?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Feb 7, 2024 9:38 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 8, 2024 4:28 PM

As mentioned earlier in my previous post, it takes me well over two minutes, holding the left button down, and nothing happens. I let go, push again for another minute. Nothing happens. I push both buttons down and nothing happens and then I go back and push the left button down, and down and down. And sometimes, after as long as five minutes, it finally starts. Not sure what is going on…

6 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 8, 2024 4:28 PM in response to Alrescha

As mentioned earlier in my previous post, it takes me well over two minutes, holding the left button down, and nothing happens. I let go, push again for another minute. Nothing happens. I push both buttons down and nothing happens and then I go back and push the left button down, and down and down. And sometimes, after as long as five minutes, it finally starts. Not sure what is going on…

Mar 8, 2024 5:07 PM in response to Ramboatdock318

I have two AVPs, one Vision Pro that is taking close to an hour to boot now. Another one that used to boot instantly is now taking about 5 minutes. Is there a fix for this?

Apple support is not acknowledging this is an issue or providing an option under Apple Care+ for an immediate replacement. Has anyone had success getting this issue resolved? I’m out of Apple’s return period, considering doing chargebacks for both AVPs and throwing them in the trash.

Vision Pro taking a long time to turn on

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.