You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I think my child subscribed to “Apple Arcade” last year without knowing it was there. I discovered this a while ago. Since November of last year, 6,500 has been paid every month due to “Apple Arcade”.

I think my child subscribed to “Apple Arcade” last year without knowing it was there. I discovered this a while ago. Since November of last year, 6,500 won (Korean currency unit) has been paid every month due to “Apple Arcade.” I applied for a refund a while ago, but it seems that only two cases (January and February) were accepted this year. What should I do to receive a refund for the two additional cases from last year?

Posted on Feb 12, 2024 8:57 PM

There are no replies.

I think my child subscribed to “Apple Arcade” last year without knowing it was there. I discovered this a while ago. Since November of last year, 6,500 has been paid every month due to “Apple Arcade”.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.