You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cancelling a child's Apple Arcade subscription

There is no way to cancel a kid's apple arcade subscription from my phone even though I approved it from my phone and I am paying for it. It does not show up in my subscriptions. It shows up when I click on the kid and then hit subscriptions but gives me no way to cancel it.

I have heard that other people have taken the phone away from the kid, turned off all screen time protections and then cancelled it from the kid's device. That seems extremely convoluted and just extra steps to keep me paying for a subscription I don't want and the I don't want to turn screen time off. And I certainly don't want to call apple and wait on hold for who knows how long (how can they not have an account support email). Seems like a credit card chargeback will be the path of least resistance. Unless I am missing something?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Feb 20, 2024 10:08 PM

There are no replies.

Cancelling a child's Apple Arcade subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.