You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Not enough space for video clips & pics even after deleting over 1/2 my apps & 2000+ pic & 2 hours of video clips. Barely enough room for new video clips & pics, why????

After I eliminated over half my apps and thousands of pics and hours of video clips, why does it say manage storage or buy more space for $1.99 or $2.99 are they intentionally trying to sell me more space in the cloud? I have thousands of texts and WhatsApp video clips. Should I eliminate a lot of those and will let free me up more space. I feel like trying to sell me more product than what I need even though I did what I was told to do I barely have any space .

Posted on Mar 2, 2024 11:40 AM

There are no replies.

Not enough space for video clips & pics even after deleting over 1/2 my apps & 2000+ pic & 2 hours of video clips. Barely enough room for new video clips & pics, why????

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.