You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Immersive Photos on Vision Pro?

This is crazy. A friend texted me a JPEG photo taken on a Samsung SM-N960U, and when viewing on a Vision Pro,Vision I get the option (at the top right corner of the screen) to view in Immersive mode! And it really does blow up the image! I don't get that on any of my iPhone 15 Pro Max still photos (HEIF), and only get the "spatial" option (the goggles icon) when shooting video. Should I have Samsung/Android envy?

FWIW< the Samsung user didn't do any post production that I know of.

Apple Vision Pro, visionOS 1

Posted on Mar 5, 2024 9:19 PM

Similar questions

1 reply

Mar 18, 2024 4:53 PM in response to Dick, Mac User

Could it be that the photo of your friend is a panoramic photo?

I get the ”googles” option when I view panorama photos, can also be a short panorama.

By the way, take a Panorama photo with your iPhone, something like a wall standing only a few feet away.

The panorama photo will look distorted on the phone because of the short distance.

Now open it on the AVP.

It renders the photo as you would Stand at the wall again.

Immersive Photos on Vision Pro?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.