You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photos Stuck "Uploading" to MacBook

I got a new iphone a few months ago. Everything on my Macbook Air 2017 (macOS Monterey version 12.7.3) and iPhone 15 Plus (ios 17.3.1) are connected to the cloud and set to sync photos. The photos and videos, however, are not syncing. All of the pictures and videos are showing up in the cloud and on the phone but not on the laptop. I can see that many are on the laptop but many are not, and it says "Uploading." However, it seems to be frozen at the same number and nothing is uploading. I tried to pause and resume, but it still remains frozen. This has been stuck for months. Could someone please assist with fixing this issue? Thanks in advance for your time and help with this.

Posted on Mar 10, 2024 6:26 AM

1 reply

Photos Stuck "Uploading" to MacBook

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.