You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Remote management pop up on iPad

I have a iPad air 2 and I was resetting to give to my brother and this “remote management “ popped up and asked me to provide a email and password and I tried to contact the administrator but they are in AUS and there is no other way to contact them, what should i do now?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPad, iOS 10

Posted on Mar 18, 2024 3:39 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 18, 2024 3:53 PM

beszn wrote:

I have a iPad air 2 and I was resetting to give to my brother and this “remote management “ popped up and asked me to provide a email and password and I tried to contact the administrator but they are in AUS and there is no other way to contact them, what should i do now?

Only the company who installed the remote management can remove it.

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 18, 2024 3:53 PM in response to beszn

beszn wrote:

Only the company who installed the remote management can remove it.

Mar 18, 2024 4:09 PM in response to beszn

beszn wrote:

So if I cant contact the company, then the ipad would be unless?
and the company is from Meriton Property Services Pty Limited
IT Department
Level 11, 528 Kent Street
Sydney 2000
AUS
02 9287 2888
I dont know if that helps at all.

Well if only the company remove it then yes it is a useless device if you can't get a hold of them.

Remote management pop up on iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.