You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bluetooth not working properly on iPhone XR when connected with Bluetooth speaker

I am facing problem with my iPhone XR when connected with Bluetooth speaker. It’s sound is not as loud as it used to be earlier after the recent update of iPhone software version.

when connected with iPhone 11 it’s working perfectly.

iPhone XR, iOS 17

Posted on Mar 20, 2024 9:53 AM

2 replies

Mar 20, 2024 10:13 AM in response to Kesh405

You can restart your iPhone by quickly pressing on the volume up button and then the volume down button once and holding the power button until an Apple logo appears. This will restart your iPhone and possibly fix the issue.

If not you can also turn it off and on again the classic way: Restart your iPhone - Apple Support

If none of these work try deleting the device from Bluetooth and turning the Bluetooth off for a couple of second. Then turn it back on and try to connect it again.

If the issue persists you can scroll down to the 'Music' App tab in the settings app. After clicking on the App settings you can scroll down and press on EQ. Try using the "off" EQ. If it does not work you can also try the "Late Night" EQ. For some reason it always works out for me. After pressing on the right EQ setting you can try to play some music on the speaker. I hope it works. If you encounter any other problems, feel free to write in this chat. Best Regards

Bluetooth not working properly on iPhone XR when connected with Bluetooth speaker

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.