You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mac Virtual Display Lag & Lost Connection 1.1.1

Since updating to the latest 1.1.1 update, my Mac Virtual Display has been incredibly laggy to the point where I would constantly lose connection. The message appears "Lost Connection The session will resume automatically when the connection improves."

It was working great prior. I even updated my M1 Max Macbook Pro to Sonoma 14.4 but the issue is still there. My resolution is at 1920x1080 and even lowering my resolution did not solve this.

I have tried restarting, turned off all bluetooth devices connected to either MBP & AVP, disconnected my HDMI monitor. I have Wi-Fi 6 router if that means anything and yes both devices are connected to the exact same Wi-Fi network.

Anyone else having the same issue or have any ideas how to solve this? Thanks!

Apple Vision Pro

Posted on Mar 23, 2024 2:47 AM

Similar questions

1 reply

Mac Virtual Display Lag & Lost Connection 1.1.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.