You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Start up disk problems

HI hope someone can spare some time to help. I Have ave a 2007 Mac Air which i am having trouble getting to open. I can get to the home page and see my files but get the spinning disk immediately. Have done a hard restart and got into "Utilities"

1) Can not restore from Time machine. (long bad Story ! )

2) When I go into Disk utilites I can only see the Mac OS X Base system. Run repairs on this and it fine. No idea where the main drive is ?

3) Reinstall OSX would be good. Two problems here. I can not see a disk to install too. Also I know there is not much disk space available even if i could see it.

Nothing to valuable on the drive so if I have to lose data not the end of the world but i would like to get running again.

Thanks

Posted on Mar 24, 2024 4:44 AM

Similar questions

1 reply

Start up disk problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.