You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I access Apple Vision Pro in India via US App Store

if i keep the US app store, can i use the vision pro in india?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Mar 26, 2024 7:57 AM

3 replies

Mar 27, 2024 10:38 AM in response to Aloha20

Aloha20 wrote:

No, you won't be able to access Apple Vision Pro through the US App Store if you are in India. Even if you change your app store to the US, you won't be able to use Vision Pro in India as access to it may be geographically restricted or require additional permissions or terms of use.

That's not precisely what Apple says:

• Apple Vision Pro only supports U.S. English for language and typing and English for Siri and Dictation.
    • The App Store requires an Apple ID with the region set to the U.S.
    • Purchases on the Apple Music and Apple TV app require an Apple ID with region set to the U.S.
    • For customers with vision correction needs, ZEISS will only accept vision prescriptions written by U.S. eye-care professionals and will only ship to U.S. locations.
    • Customers may not be able to access certain apps, features, or content due to licensing or other restrictions in those countries or regions.
    • Apple Support is only available in the U.S.

Leaving aside, of course, the issues of maintaining a U.S. Apple ID in India. So, not a definite "No". I think Phil's "Possible, but likely not the most convenient thing" was probably the best answer to be given at this time.

Can I access Apple Vision Pro in India via US App Store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.