You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a Gmac 4 tower that I am in need of start up disk OS 10.2 upgraded from a OS 9.6 any body can help me bring it back to life

had tower over ten years just collecting dust wanted to start it up but asked for start up disk. I know the OS is 10.2 was given to me for playing games 750 mb of ram. I dont have a disk for tower. Was told there is hot keys to proceed with out disk but have not found out which keys to use, Any help in starting this tower. or do I have reinstall OS 10.2 a link to page where i might obtain a copy of 9.6 OS or 10.2 OS hope I am not going down the rabbitt hole here have saved info on hard drive. Thanks in advance for any help i receive

iPhone 11, iOS 17

Posted on Apr 1, 2024 2:02 AM

There are no replies.

I have a Gmac 4 tower that I am in need of start up disk OS 10.2 upgraded from a OS 9.6 any body can help me bring it back to life

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.