You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Airtag registered not showing in Find My

My Airtag registered but when I go to Find My (on iPhone or iPad) only that device shows. The work around , (it shouldn't be this hard) is to go into Apple ID, find a device that you are not using (find iPad if on iPhone) then click on the link "Show in Find My", then close the small window that comes up, then go to Items, and Airtags are there.

So the airtags are fine but there is a bug in Find My or the instructions are incorrect

iPhone 13, iOS 17

Posted on Apr 4, 2024 8:51 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 4, 2024 2:39 PM

Re: “… There are no "Items" [tab] in the Find My app [screen] … “

I’m confused … your 2nd posted screenshot shows the normal FindMy app’s screen with “Items” tab at the bottom of your screen.

Specifically, selectable tabs for:

People Devices Items Me

You should be clicking the FindMy app’s icon on your Main / Home screen … NOT from within Settings -> AppleID … as it appears you might be doing.

5 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 4, 2024 2:39 PM in response to javaguy39

Re: “… There are no "Items" [tab] in the Find My app [screen] … “

I’m confused … your 2nd posted screenshot shows the normal FindMy app’s screen with “Items” tab at the bottom of your screen.

Specifically, selectable tabs for:

People Devices Items Me

You should be clicking the FindMy app’s icon on your Main / Home screen … NOT from within Settings -> AppleID … as it appears you might be doing.

Airtag registered not showing in Find My

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.