You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Why am I unable to log in to Hulu on my Apple TV?

I just signed up for Hulu on my Apple IPad. Using a debit card not Apple Pay. When I go on my TV under the app, it’s not allowing me to log in. Same email address and correct password. Any suggestions. Thank you. I am new to this Community site.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPad, iPadOS 17

Posted on Apr 9, 2024 6:26 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 13, 2024 7:44 PM

I am also having this issue. Has there been any resolution to this yet? Have we heard back from Apple Support? This is extremely frustrating. I've reset the Apple TV, I've deleted and reinstalled the Hulu app, I've shut down and brought the TV back up, nothing is helping. Everything is up to date, no updates pending.

21 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 13, 2024 7:44 PM in response to rkaufmann87

I am also having this issue. Has there been any resolution to this yet? Have we heard back from Apple Support? This is extremely frustrating. I've reset the Apple TV, I've deleted and reinstalled the Hulu app, I've shut down and brought the TV back up, nothing is helping. Everything is up to date, no updates pending.

Sep 2, 2024 3:18 PM in response to debster004

I hope this helps someone. I was able to fix this for my Hulu app on my Apple TV. The experience I was having was that I could use my password to log into the Hulu app on my iPhone and on the Hulu.com website. But when I tried to log in with that same password for the Hulu app on my Apple TV, it kept failing saying I had the wrong password. It’s weird because I was even using my iPhone to enter the password into the Hulu app on my my Apple TV, using the Paste function.

I recall having a similar issue months ago, when trying to log into the Disney+ app and it would log me out of Hulu. I’m not sure if you have the My Disney Experience (MDE) app (for visiting Disney World or Disneyland) but I do. So I tried to log onto the MDE app using the same password. And it failed. If you don’t have that app, maybe try to log into Disney.com. I was able to get into the MDE app to log me in via a one-time passcode since I didn’t know my password to MDE. Once in with the one-time passcode, I was able to go into my account on MDE and change the password. I changed it to the same password I still had in my iPhone clipboard, the password that worked consistently in the Hulu iPhone app and the Hulu.com website. Once that password change was done, I went back to the Hulu app on the Apple TV and once again used my iPhone to paste that same password into the password box in the Apple TV Hulu app and it logged me in.

Sep 5, 2024 8:09 PM in response to Delsk

Delsk wrote:

Which is the solution? Can you reply to the solution? Apple puts the comments in random order so it’s hard to tell which you are referring to

It was your solution posted on September 2nd.

I used the reply button on your comment, but I didn’t know how to quote until now and I can no longer edit the comment. Sorry.

Why am I unable to log in to Hulu on my Apple TV?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.