You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why am I not eligible to redeem my Apple Music codes for two months free?

I have codes to redeem two months free of Apple Music. And when I go to redeem, it says I’m not eligible. I’m not sure as of why I’m not eligible. I bought these codes and they’re showing as not eligible. I would like this fixed or my money back.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 17

Posted on May 20, 2024 9:44 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 26, 2024 7:25 PM

Same ! I recently purchased some beats and got 2 months free Apple Music & I can’t use it. It says I’m not eligible for the offer

7 replies

Jul 21, 2024 10:49 AM in response to kiawane16

kiawane16 wrote:

I purchased beats from Best Buy and Apple gives you that offer as well as Apple TV

The offer from Apple is only for new subscribers. If you have previously used a free trial from either service, you will not be eligible. Here are the steps to redeem the offer from Apple for new subscribers only:

https://offers.applemusic.apple/en-ca/six-month-offer-devices

At times Best Buy will have a different promotion that may include returning subscribers and that offer is redeemed through a link provided by Best Buy. For a specific offer provided by Best Buy, you will need to contact them if you did not receive the email or unable to redeem the promotion that they offered.

This is much different then the scam others have fallen for where they found a website that is selling codes for free service to Apple Music.

Why am I not eligible to redeem my Apple Music codes for two months free?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.