You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

NO ADs In Apple One Arcade Games

One of the reasons I signed up for the Apple One program, was to have no ads in my games. I am receiving ADS repeatedly and I am very frustrated. I am hearing that only Apple Arcade Games have no ads. BUT I have no idea what the difference is. How do I tell before I download them, what games have NO ads have associated with them or are actual Apple One Arcade Games.... I am very upset with this whole process. I have for paid for no ads in the past and still get ads. I was hoping this issue would go away for me! AND I DON"T WANT TO PLAY FOR MONEY!!!!!!! I want to relax play a game or two and go to sleep. I don't want to wait until all the ads finish playing between each round... Please stop this for me!

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on May 23, 2024 5:52 AM

1 reply

NO ADs In Apple One Arcade Games

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.