You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

WiFi Network Settings: How To Turn Off “Low Data Mode” When Connected To My iPad Mini 6 Personal Hotspot On The Verizon 5G Network.

I connect my AVP to many different WiFi networks… different offices, airports, etc. Mostly, I tend to use either my iPhone or my iPad personal hotspot feature. By default, I have noticed when connected to them the “Low Data Mode” option is set to “On”. So far I’ve never tried to turned off the “Low Data Mode” feature until recently.

While connected to my iPad (mini 6, latest OS) on the Verizon 5g network, I have decided to turn off the “Low Data Mode” feature…. I’ve got a bunch of apps to update, movies to download etc…. But when I navigate to Settings>Wi-Fi>Christopher’s iPad Mini 6>Click on the “i” for more info> The option to turn off the “Low Data Mode” feature sometimes appears and sometimes it doesn’t. When it does, I slide it to the off position. But when I back out of that screen, it still says the network is using the “Low Data Mode”.

It’s odd that when I go back to modify that feature, the option to do so sometime is there and sometimes it’s gone. Very odd.

I know this sounds strange. I would like to attach a screen shot but I don’t know how to do that using my AVP.

Apple Vision Pro

Posted on Jun 6, 2024 5:10 PM

2 replies

WiFi Network Settings: How To Turn Off “Low Data Mode” When Connected To My iPad Mini 6 Personal Hotspot On The Verizon 5G Network.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.