You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to delete a pass from my Apple Wallet?

recently I’ve added key to lock at the office to my wallet. After that Home from HomeKit was deleted and I no longer had access to it, but the key card remained in my wallet. I tried pressing i button on the key in wallet, but there’s no “remove” option. Please help 🥲

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jun 18, 2024 10:04 AM

6 replies

Jun 18, 2024 10:15 AM in response to OleksiyRu

OleksiyRu wrote:

recently I’ve added key to lock at the office to my wallet. After that Home from HomeKit was deleted and I no longer had access to it, but the key card remained in my wallet. I tried pressing i button on the key in wallet, but there’s no “remove” option. Please help 🥲

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

ref:

Remove passes from Apple Wallet

Remove cards or passes in Wallet on iPhone

Jun 18, 2024 1:14 PM in response to OleksiyRu

Keys are not passes. Keys are installed from an associated app. Please log into your app on your iPhone and look for a link to disable, remove, uninstall the key.

Ключі - це не пропуски. Ключі встановлюються з відповідного додатка. Будь ласка, увійдіть у свій додаток на своєму iPhone і шукайте посилання, щоб вимкнути, видалити, видалити ключ.

Jun 18, 2024 1:21 PM in response to Jeff Donald

Yes, the key was installed from HomeKit. I was invited to “home”, then I got the key installed, then the home was removed by owner and I no longer have access to that, so now I have key in my wallet and have no idea how to remove it as, again, I have no access to that “home” in HomeKit and thus I don’t have access to lock, connected to that “home”.

How to delete a pass from my Apple Wallet?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.