You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple expands tools to help businesses connect with customers. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get a trial of the new iPad Pro??

I'm a student and I would like to get a free trial version of the new iPadPro and have a unique new experience

Posted on Jun 19, 2024 4:16 PM

2 replies

Jun 20, 2024 5:32 AM in response to Titohany

You can thoroughly explore the iPad Pro and other models of iPad at an Apple Store - where you will have unrestricted access to display models and demo' Apps.

Should you decide to buy directly from Apple in-store or online, in most regions/countries you have a generous 14-days within which you can try the iPad in your environment - and unconditionally return an undamaged device for exchange or full refund.

As such, purchasing from Apple is risk free; if you don't like the product, or would prefer a different model, it can be returned within the 14-day period without question.

How do I get a trial of the new iPad Pro??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.