You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple expands tools to help businesses connect with customers. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Issue with Order Cancellation and Maximum Purchase Limit

Hello,

I am experiencing an issue with my recent orders. Initially, I placed some orders that didn't go through, so I contacted Apple Support and canceled those orders. I was advised to wait 24 hours before placing a new order.

After following the advice and placing a new order, it goes through initially, but after a few hours, it gets canceled and refunded. The reason given is that I have reached the maximum number of products purchasable with the education discount, even though I haven't successfully purchased a single device on the Apple website—all my orders were canceled.

I have already contacted customer service twice since the last cancellation, and each time I am told to wait another 24 or 48 hours for the system to update. It is frustrating that in 2024, in the digital age, systems would take this long to update. Apple Support is supposed to be one of the best in the world, but so far, they haven't been able to resolve anything and have only given me false information.

Could someone please help me resolve this issue?

Thank you.

Posted on Jun 24, 2024 2:09 AM

There are no replies.

Issue with Order Cancellation and Maximum Purchase Limit

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.