You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPod shuffle gen 2 not showing or playing music

Hi there so I have my mums old iPod shuffle gen 2. I use to use it all the time back in 2020 and it worked perfectly fine. I want to use it again for nostalgic reasons but with new music so I deleted the music that was on it and have tried putting new music on numerous times. The iPod says it has the songs on it but they don’t show up. Dosnt even show that the storage is used. When I go to try and play the music it then just starts flashing between the green and orange light a few times it’s not on shuffle and I have reset the device a thousand times with the same issues. No matter what I try nothing has worked. Does anyone have any suggestions as it charges perfectly fine and syncs to my iTunes perfectly fine I don’t know what to do at this point.

iPod shuffle

Posted on Jun 24, 2024 7:00 AM

There are no replies.

iPod shuffle gen 2 not showing or playing music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.