You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipod is disabled and I was told to go to Itunes...after so many hours here I am!!!!!

Ipod disabled said to go to ITunes....about to give up!!!!!

Posted on Jun 25, 2024 1:07 PM

3 replies

Jun 25, 2024 1:58 PM in response to YurokDiva

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. This is not "iTunes." No one here sent you any emails or texts. If your iPod is disabled, turn it off and use a cable to connect it with a computer as described in If you forgot your iPad passcode, use your Mac or PC to reset it - Apple Support and following the instructions there. If that doesn't work, reply with details about which step in those instructions isn't working for you and details of what is happening.

Ipod is disabled and I was told to go to Itunes...after so many hours here I am!!!!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.