You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Homekit disconnecting

Hello, I am trying to have my whole house as a smart home. But I am running into an issue with all my smart devices disconnecting randomly.

I have 10 smart outlets (Meross), 2 smart bulbs (Meross), 3 Roku TVs (TCL (2), Hisense), an Apple TV, and a window AC unit (GE).

These all used to work perfectly, but recently the past few months I've been running into the issue where they have been disconnecting. Not all of them, only a few at a time. I use my Apple TV as a hub. I was wondering if there is a solution, or I guess more reliable products for this.

Many times I've had to restart them, at this point I go to my circuit break and switch it on and off to reconnect. Please help!

Posted on Jun 28, 2024 8:57 AM

There are no replies.

Apple Homekit disconnecting

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.