You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No sound from Juno YouTube app

About an hour ago, the AVP Juno YouTube app updated to a new version that, among other things, logs video views to YouTube’s watch history. That’s a great enhancement, but I’m also suddenly not hearing any audio from any YouTube video I play in Juno.

All other apps and operating system functions are producing sound exactly as normally, and the volume slider in the upper right corner of the video window is at close to full volume. I have force-quit the Juno app and re-launched it, and rebooted my AVP. Neither helped the issue. Also, YouTube videos played from the YouTube website sound just fine.

This may not be specific to this new Juno version though, because I have occasionally seen YouTube shorts in particular not produce any sound while normal videos do. This time though, it looks like videos are producing sound. When this happened before, when this happened before, what caused the sound to come back was not clear.

Do any of you know of some sort of VisionOS setting I may have somehow messed up that could cause Juno to fall silent? Perhaps some sort of a volume knob somewhere for each individual app?

Apple Vision Pro

Posted on Jun 28, 2024 2:45 PM

2 replies

No sound from Juno YouTube app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.