You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple devices only have WiFi issues

I have an iPhone 14 Pro, Apple TV 4K, and an iPad Pro all are updated they all connect to my router but most of the time struggle to have a stable internet connection ex: slow or just not loading, everything else connected works fine and this is not just at home this also happens at work. I basically have to use my data on my phone 95% of the time my Apple TV is just straight up unusable on wifi so I had to get creative with an extender that has an Ethernet port to connect my Apple TV directly and have no issues my iPad is pretty much the same as my phone but when I use it to access our local network for file sharing it works fine it’s just accessing anything wan is the issue, is there any solutions and or known bugs that cause this? Restarting the router does not fix the issue and I have a satellite AP in my room 8 feet away from my devices and at work we have AP’s all over so it’s not that I’m too far away

iPhone 14 Pro, iOS 18

Posted on Jun 30, 2024 12:29 AM

1 reply

Apple devices only have WiFi issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.