You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

NBA2k20 game crashes daily on my iPhone

I've purchased nba2k20 a few years back for like $7. As of maybe a year ago I go to load the app to play and it will take me back to the Home Screen immediately after. It won't even load . I have to unisnstall the app then reinstall it and hope that it'll load. All of my iOS functions are up to date and my phone works just fine. So

i don't really understand why it does that daily. Apple Arcade the same. I pay for a subscription and I can't get all the way thru a game without it crashing on me mid game. Not the type of fun I'm looking to have with a service I pay for smh. And all I was told from apple about Apple Arcade was Apple Arcade doesn't support iPhones with battery life(inside of settings) with 80% or less. Which is stupid to me because they don't tell you any of that when you pay them for the subscription.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jul 3, 2024 8:12 AM

There are no replies.

NBA2k20 game crashes daily on my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.