You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Netatmo Smart Thermostat Error: This accessory was not found. Please check that it is still blinking. If not, please start again.

I cannot add this thermostat to the Netatmo Energy App, the Netatmo Control App nor the Apple Home App. The instructions say scan the QR Code. There is no QR Code on the Netatmo box or accessory. Option to key in the code on the accessory, code begins with g and there but there is only the option to type numbers. I have tried the g code without the g, the long code on the box sleeve, the long code on the box (which is different to the one on the sleeve). I have disconnected router, disconnected the Relay, restarted - absolutely nothing. Can someone help please?

Posted on Jul 20, 2024 12:05 AM

There are no replies.

Netatmo Smart Thermostat Error: This accessory was not found. Please check that it is still blinking. If not, please start again.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.