You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Vision Pro Camera Settings

I’m having trouble with my Apple Vision Pro and it’s camera app opening up randomly and unprompted, and I want to disable the camera app entirely… it will open up for no reason when I am in the middle of trying to use other apps and creates for a frustrating and annoying experiences.

I know the AVP uses cameras to function, and I’m not trying to prevent that. It’s the camera app specifically that I want to disable from my AVP so this issue stops occurring.

Apple Vision Pro, visionOS 1

Posted on Jul 21, 2024 5:04 AM

3 replies

Aug 7, 2024 12:03 PM in response to Dallen_Frutchey

Nothing is touching the top Capture Button when this is occurring… literally hands in front of me on wireless keyboard, or by my side. It’s not like I want the camera app to open and am prompting it to, it just opens itself up without cause at random times during use - very common while watching things on Apple TV or other videos.

Vision Pro Camera Settings

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.