You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Deleting a camera from a home on old phone

For whatever reason I created a new home on an old 6s when I couldn’t get a camera to work.

Fast forward 2 months and I am trying to get everything back to where it was, but even with resetting the camera it tells me that it is attached to a different home. Took me a while to remember my test home, but now when I go to that old phone it tells me that it can’t connect to that home due to security. There is no option to delete the test home in the current state.

I am just installing the point update to see if that fixes the security issue, but is there a way to delete this home? I wasn’t even signed into the phone, so I don’t think turning iCloud off will help.

No problem to erase the phone but I don’t want the camera to then be permanently attached to it.

I tried resetting the camera but when I tried to add it back to the proper home it said that it was attached to a different home, that being “test”.

Thoughts?

Posted on Jul 25, 2024 6:02 AM

There are no replies.

Deleting a camera from a home on old phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.