You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Screen mirror with Samsung TV

I’m not able to get my Samsung TV to appear in my screen mirroring drop-down picklist. Anyone know how to fix this? I can play music and it’s definitely paired to the TV. It’s just not showing in the mirroring picklist.

Posted on Jul 27, 2024 6:26 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 7, 2024 2:09 AM

If your Samsung TV isn't appearing in the screen mirroring options, ensure both devices are on the same Wi-Fi network, restart them, and check that screen mirroring is enabled in the TV's settings. Also, try updating the firmware and using the SmartThings app.

As an alternative, you can use the Docast app for reliable screen mirroring

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 7, 2024 2:09 AM in response to cari183

If your Samsung TV isn't appearing in the screen mirroring options, ensure both devices are on the same Wi-Fi network, restart them, and check that screen mirroring is enabled in the TV's settings. Also, try updating the firmware and using the SmartThings app.

As an alternative, you can use the Docast app for reliable screen mirroring

Aug 2, 2024 10:21 AM in response to cari183

From what device are you trying to stream?

Is the TV already turned on when you try to start the AirPlay stream?

Screen mirror with Samsung TV

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.