You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Tracks & Playlists not being added to my iCloud library, and some that used to play have been removed.

I hadn't added any tracks to my library lately, but got a new CD recently. I downloaded it into ITunes and I can play it there. But when I try to make a playlist out of it to play in my car I get this:

Is this some new ploy with a recent update to force me to buy all of my music from Apple, or is there a way I can listen to it through iCloud library in my vehicle? I've even lost some files I used to listen to all the time. Only some of my older playlists remain.

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 17

Posted on Jul 30, 2024 6:11 PM

There are no replies.

Tracks & Playlists not being added to my iCloud library, and some that used to play have been removed.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.