You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why isn't Apple Music syncing the song/playlist currently playing between my devices?

Hello. I have a question, since I was previously a Spotify user that migrated to Apple Music recently. I have:

• Macbook Pro M1 - Device from Work
  • Macbook Pro M1 - Personal Computer
  • iPhone 13

When I start playing a song in one device, I cannot see the song that I'm playing on that device on any other device. If I, for example, I'm on the train listening music on the phone, when I arrive home, I cannot continue playing the same song on any of the Macbooks. It's as if all devices are isolated from each other.

Is there any way for me to fix this or is this a normal Apple Music behaviour? I tried to search on the internet, saw some users with similar problems, but ended up not getting any solution or any confirmation that this is indeed normal behaviour.

Thanks in advance

MacBook Pro 14″, macOS 14.4

Posted on Aug 1, 2024 9:03 AM

There are no replies.

Why isn't Apple Music syncing the song/playlist currently playing between my devices?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.