You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

With a subscription to Apple Arcade, do the actual games cost money too?

We have a free trial to Apple Arcade nearly every games says GET so I’m assuming you have to purchase them ?

my son wants to play Mario but can’t find out how much extra this will cost ( UK )

does anyone know how much the games cost as I don’t want to click GET and find out it’s cost me £10 as I know you lose them if you choose to not subscribe after free trial

thanks

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 15

Posted on Aug 5, 2024 7:01 AM

1 reply

Aug 5, 2024 7:15 AM in response to Dickeye

Whenever you see "Get" in the App Store, it is free to download. If there was a charge to download an app, you will see the price there.

Specifically for Apple Arcade, all games are free and have no additional subscription charges or in-app purchases. They are also ad-free with no free trials to worry about inadvertently signing up for a subscription if forgetting to cancel..This is a huge benefit over the majority of games that you download from the App Store without Apple Arcade.

You will want to cancel the Apple Arcade free trial at least 24 hours before the trial period ends if you do not want to continue with a subscription for that service.

With a subscription to Apple Arcade, do the actual games cost money too?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.