You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Store not available in your country

I bought the Apple Vision Pro. When accessing the App Store it brings up the usual 9 or so generic Apps but when I try to search for more the message “Apple Store not available in your Country” appears. A previous search here led to a similar post with the results that the Vision Pro had only been released in the U.S.A which made sense. However I am in the U.K. and it’s now for sale here too. Any answers gratefully received as its cost a lot of money and I understand there are now over a million Apps available for it. Thanks in advance.

Apple Vision Pro, visionOS 1

Posted on Aug 6, 2024 2:57 AM

3 replies

Aug 6, 2024 5:16 AM in response to simonbamford

Do you have signed into the App Store with an Apple ID that is valid in the UK?

And are the country and language set to United Kingdom and English UK?

Perhaps there has been a maintenance work at the AppStore. I had a similar problem after the Vision Pro had been released in Germany. The first day I could not open the App Store but after two days and updating to the most recent system versionI could purchase more of the free apps, that are compatible with the Vision Pro. I had to set the region and language to Germany.

Apple Store not available in your country

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.