You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why is my iPod Classic not syncing with iTunes?

I have a iPod classic many years old and use a BOSE sound Dock to play the music. I also have I tunes on my laptop so I can add music from CD’s to my play list. For some reason my iPod only has 133 songs on yet I have hundreds and hundreds of songs on my iTunes. I have tried and tried to get my iPod class to sync but it just will not fly. I’ve installed updates to the iTunes on my laptop and it still will not sync all my music. I’m resigned to the fact that the I pod classic is discontinued. So what I am asking the community is if I invest in a iPod it say series 6 or 7 IPod touch will it be compatible to my iTunes on my laptop and will I be able to sync all my music onto it, as I don’t want to spend all that money only for it not to work

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPad Air 2, iPadOS 15

Posted on Aug 7, 2024 5:48 AM

There are no replies.

Why is my iPod Classic not syncing with iTunes?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.