You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I turn off notifications from Apple Arcade ?

I keep getting stuff about Apple Arcade doesn’t allow me to cancel the free offer

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPad mini 6, iPadOS 17

Posted on Aug 8, 2024 9:25 AM

4 replies

Aug 8, 2024 10:20 AM in response to Dallan20

“When you buy an eligible new iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, or Mac, new and qualified returning subscribers get three months free trial of Apple Arcade.”

You may get a message if you recently purchased a qualifying new Apple device. As this offer is time-limited, eligible users would be reminded before it expires (~1 week before).

The message is meant to entice user to redeem this offer, and start this service. Nothing happens if you do not redeem. You can ignore it or delete it, if you are not interested. If you get an on-device notification in Settings, then that should also have a Close [X] option.

How do I turn off notifications from Apple Arcade ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.