You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I change the user of the iPad?

I have 5 new I pads for my maintenance techs at work and I activated them for our company with my personal account and I need to transfer them to my techs. How do I change the user of the I pad

[Re-Titled By Moderator]

iPad, iPadOS 17

Posted on Aug 8, 2024 10:48 AM

2 replies

Aug 9, 2024 8:39 AM in response to WT62

You really need to consider a Mobile Device Management (MDM) platform and Apple Business Manager. Apple Business Manager is 100% free. It does have an MDM component that can be added on for a fee. MDMs typically have a per device cost. Some of the benefits are allowing you to purchase apps centrally, assign to users, create configurations, and avoid issues with activation lock.

Some popular MDM vendors are Apple Business Essentials (the add on to Apple Business Manager), Jamf, Kandji, and Mosyle.

How do I change the user of the iPad?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.