You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there a way to set up to be notified of new Dolby Atmos releases in Apple Music?

I've been an Apple Music subscriber for more than a year, mainly so I can playback Dolby Atmos music in 3D on my home AV system with Apple TV 4K. The problem I face is the time I devote to searching for new Dolby Atmos releases on Apple Music to add to my library.

Is there any way that I can be notified of new Dolby Atmos releases in Apple Music? Ideally I would like to sort it by genre, but a weekly notification or newsletter containing all the new releases in the last week (including a link) would save me a lot of search time. If anyone knows of a fast way, either by notification or own search, please let me know.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Apple TV 4K, tvOS 17

Posted on Aug 20, 2024 10:07 AM

There are no replies.

Is there a way to set up to be notified of new Dolby Atmos releases in Apple Music?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.