You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad mirroring to Vision Pro

Hi,

I wanted to mirror my iPad contennt to Vision Pro…

But I can only get Vision Pro to mirror itself on iPad…

Am I doing something wrong..?

Thanks…

Posted on Aug 20, 2024 10:45 AM

4 replies

Aug 21, 2024 5:48 AM in response to Leebluewater

It sounds like you're having trouble mirroring your iPad content to your Vision Pro. To resolve this, first ensure that both devices are updated to the latest software versions and connected to the same Wi-Fi network. On your iPad, swipe down from the top-right corner to open the Control Center and tap the “Screen Mirroring” button, then select your Vision Pro from the list of available devices. Make sure the Vision Pro is set up to receive content from your iPad, which might involve checking its settings or user manual. If the issue persists, try restarting both devices and attempting the process again. If the Vision Pro continues to mirror itself on the iPad, there may be a specific setting or compatibility issue with the Vision Pro, so consulting its support resources or customer service may be necessary.

Aug 21, 2024 6:34 AM in response to Leebluewater

Since a large number of iPad apps haven't made it to AVP (Apple's advertising is practically a scam), the iPad mirroring (just like "iphone mirroring" for macOS) is absolutely necessary.

At the moment, it seems that other companies like Google have no intention of bringing their most popular apps to visionOS. Perhaps they couldn't reach an agreement on the Apple tax? Without YouTube, without Chrome, without Remote Desktop Mobile, AVP is just a crippled product.

iPad mirroring to Vision Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.