You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

How can I recover missing Apple Music Playlists?

I had all my playlists disappeared but the valuable speech exercise that I added to my playlist from a CD I purchased was also deleted. Since I cannot get any CD to work on Macbook, does anyone have any suggestions? I do these exercises in my car and cannot get them on an Apple computer not even considering on an iPhone.

why is this simple task impossible?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone XS Max, iOS 17

Posted on Aug 22, 2024 7:56 PM

1 reply

Sep 28, 2024 2:32 PM in response to Harvvv

The exact thing happened to me, I could re-add the playlist, but I had vocal lessons from a CD in my iTunes which disappeared. I found the original CD which presented a new problem. Apple computers don't support any CD player. I purchased one that was supposed to be able to work with a Macbook or Apple desktop but it would not work or was not identified. I moved to Apple with a Macbook, desktop and phone, and I am sorry. This computer is good for the person with a clean desk and only use email, or typing. These computers are not designed for real work. The CD that Apple did support is no longer supported. Thank God I just stuck my Windows computer in the closet, I was able to rip the CD, but now the folder will not show in my i drive.

How can I recover missing Apple Music Playlists?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.