You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Request for Student Discounts for Grade 1-10 Students

Dear Apple Customer Support,

I am writing to express my disappointment regarding Apple’s current categorization of students for discounts. While it is commendable that Apple offers student discounts to college-going students, I believe it is essential to extend this benefit to younger students as well.

Many international schools in Mumbai, and likely other regions, actively promote the use of iPads and MacBooks for educational purposes, even for students in grades 1-10. These devices have proven to be invaluable tools for learning and productivity.

By limiting student discounts to college-going students, Apple is overlooking a significant market segment. Each school typically has multiple classes within each grade, with each class having around 20-22 students. This means that Apple is potentially missing out on thousands of potential customers per school. Considering the numerous schools in Mumbai alone, the overall impact on Apple's sales is substantial.

I urge Apple to reconsider its student discount policy and include students from grades 1-10 as eligible recipients. This would not only be fair but also align with the growing trend of technology-integrated education.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Prashant

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Aug 24, 2024 4:26 AM

1 reply

Aug 28, 2024 6:18 AM in response to prashant_pandey

First, perhaps understand the Apple Support Community is a user-to-user technical forum. Contributors here are all end-users, just like you. Other than the site Moderators, Apple neither monitor nor participate here.

As such, if you hope to reach Apple or Apple Support through these forums, you will be disappointed.

Apple does invite submission of constructive comments and feedback via its Product Feedback pages. If you would like to see the additional student discount opportunities, this would be the most appropriate channel through which to make your voice heard:

Feedback - Apple

Request for Student Discounts for Grade 1-10 Students

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.