You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can people with specs easily use the Apple Vision Pro

My son is 10 years old and is excited about the Apple Vision Pro and Apple Watch SE Cellular.. he asked this question to me so I put it to the community for answers

iPhone 12, iOS 17

Posted on Aug 25, 2024 11:58 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 26, 2024 2:36 AM

Yes you can. If you are looking for a in store Vision Pro demo, the staff will help you to settle everything, you just need to bring your specs. If you are buying one, you will need to upload the subscription and pay extra for the Zeiss specs. Either way, your son can enjoy the Vision Pro

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 26, 2024 2:36 AM in response to samarth117

Yes you can. If you are looking for a in store Vision Pro demo, the staff will help you to settle everything, you just need to bring your specs. If you are buying one, you will need to upload the subscription and pay extra for the Zeiss specs. Either way, your son can enjoy the Vision Pro

Aug 26, 2024 6:06 AM in response to samarth117

Be aware that Apple restricts use of the AVP to kids 13 and older. From the AVP support page: “Children under 13 years of age can’t sign in to Apple Vision Pro with their Apple ID. Children ages 13 years and older should be supervised by an adult while using Apple Vision Pro.” Very unlikely Apple would provide a demo for a 10 year old. No problem with the Apple Watch.

Can people with specs easily use the Apple Vision Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.