You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPod Touch [2nd Generation] Stuck In Recovery Mode; Wont Flash and iTunes is not Restoring It...

Hello,

My iPod [in which i have had for a very long time] has somehow managed to get stuck in recovery mode and there is no longer an iOS Operating System on it to boot from. I was wondering if there was any fix as i have tried restoring it with iOS 4.2.1 [Latest iOS Available] and have gotten the error "This iPod was previously in DFU Mode". I have also made numerous attempts at flashing an entirely new iOS system onto it through 3uTools and using the 'Fix Flash' option and have also had no luck.

Is there anything that i am able to do in order to fix this or would i have to bring it into a nearby store to get it checked out?

Thanks,

C.

iPod touch

Posted on Aug 29, 2024 8:52 AM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

iPod Touch [2nd Generation] Stuck In Recovery Mode; Wont Flash and iTunes is not Restoring It...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.