You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I keep getting kicked out of my games

So i play Carx Roblox and a lot more games but the 2 i just mentioned are the ones i keep getting kicked out of and on Roblox it is Project fligh t and that angers me alot so if there is someone that can respond pls help me out (and i have no other wifi connections than i have now)

iPad, iPadOS 18

Posted on Aug 30, 2024 7:41 AM

1 reply

Aug 30, 2024 8:31 AM in response to Fassie79

Most likely the games need an update to be compatible with the new version of iPadOS (your profile indicates you're running the iOS 18 beta). You can try restarting your iPad and see if that helps, and if not you can try removing and reinstalling the game (check to see what is necessary to back up your game state), but most likely it's going to be up to the developers to provide an update.

Regards.

I keep getting kicked out of my games

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.