You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get a song from YouTube uploaded to Apple Music? I despise listening to music on YouTube; Apple Music for the win!

When I was younger I had a pirate cd with Pink - Get the party started (sweet dreams remix) featuring Redman. I loved this song i had it on repeat every day. Big pink fan here! I cannot believe in all the years this remix has been out, it hasn’t been released onto Apple Music, even Alexa doesn’t recognise it. The only place I have found it is YouTube. I hate listening to music on YouTube, I pay for the Apple Music subscription so would love to add the remix to my regular playlist. How can I make this happen?!

iPhone 14, iOS 17

Posted on Aug 30, 2024 4:05 PM

There are no replies.

How do I get a song from YouTube uploaded to Apple Music? I despise listening to music on YouTube; Apple Music for the win!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.